Friday, September 27, 2013

Fun Friday: Empire State Pizza and Growlers Opens Monday



The Winters Chapel Renaissance continues!  Empire State held a soft opening Wednesday night for samplings of pizza, wings and beer from their growler bar.

First, I highly recommend the "whiskey barrel ale".  I'm probably getting the name wrong but they'll know what you mean if you ask for it.  Absolutely great brew!


Pizza and wings as far as the eye can see in the refurbished and redecorated double store front in the Dunwoody Point shopping center.  The entrance is on Peeler, right before you hit that little grassy triangle.


Your gracious host, Todd.


Question:  who knew that this crew would show up at the opening of a beer place?
Answer:  everyone with a brain stem within 500 miles of Dunwoody.
Hi guys!


The current Mayor of Dunwoody meets the Future Mayor of Dunwoody, and her Mom.
No, really, it was on her business cards and everything!


I was in a wing kinda mood this night.


A couple of guys from Gyro Gyro (next door, same shopping center!) stopped by to lend their support.
I had to take this pic because I loved the shirts.

Check out the menu at www.pizzawingsbeer.com.  I plan on bringing my kids after opening:  very family-friendly and my rambunctious now-3-year-old will fit right in.

Have a great weekend!


No comments: