Tuesday, September 20, 2011

FREE - Two Tickets to Jazz and Art from the Heart

SDOC is a corporate sponsor of the Dunwoody Friends of Childrens' Healthcare of Atlanta.
Check out my earlier post for the story behind that decision and our involvement in Taste of Dunwoody.

This Saturday is Jazz and Art from the Heart, also benefiting CHOA.

Normally my husband and I would be here with bells on but, alas, we have a scheduling conflict.

So the tickets that go along with our sponsorship are up for grabs!

First Dunwoodian to send me an email at duncan@sdocpublishing.com to request the tickets gets them.  That's $125 gala tickets free for typing fast! 

Include in your email the two names of the people who would like to go, so I can get you on the guest list.  Enjoy the gala with my compliments!

No comments: